Subject: [nfsv4] Brian Haberman's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Brian Haberman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:14:23 -0800

Brian Haberman has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

No objection to the publication of this document, but I do have a few
non-blocking points:

1. I support Alissa's DISCUSS on the privacy issues surrounding the
client ID and will be following the discussion intently.

2. It would be nice if pointers to the actual definition of data types
like verifier4 and cb_client4 were provided.