Subject: [nfsv4] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-10: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 11:32:27 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a little bit confused about the purpose of this draft. My confusion
is probably related to Brian's Gen-ART comments.

Specifically, who/what do the normative requirements in section 6 apply
to. Are these implementation requirements or deployment requirements? If
the former, should this update any of the nfsv4 RFCs? If deployment, then
I also wonder why this is PS and not BCP.