Subject: [nfsv4] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:36:51 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think using more examples in the document would improve readability.

A couple of very small nits with this document:

"mulit-domain" typo at least 4 times.

LDAP reference should probably be listed on first mention. Similar for
Kerberos.

---

From: "Adamson, Andy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 19:52:06 +0000

> On Aug 29, 2016, at 11:36 AM, Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> ———————————————————————————————————

Hi Alexey

Thank you for the review.
> I think using more examples in the document would improve readability.

I’ve added clarifying text to the examples section
> "mulit-domain" typo at least 4 times.

Fixed.
> LDAP reference should probably be listed on first mention. Similar for

Fixed

Thanks

—>Andy