Subject: [nfsv4] Possible errata in 5661

From: Thomas Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 19:29:45 +0000

Shepler, et al.              Standards Track                  [Page 205]
^L
RFC 5661                         NFSv4.1                    January 2010

   OPEN_DELEGATE_READ delegations may be outstanding simultaneously and
   do not conflict.  An OPEN_DELEGATE_WRITE delegation allows the client
   to handle, on its own, all opens.  Only OPEN_DELEGATE_WRITE
   delegation may exist for a given file at a given time, and it is
   inconsistent with any OPEN_DELEGATE_READ delegations.

That should be “Only one OPEN_DELEGATE_WRITE”, right?

---

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 14:31:48 -0500

Yes.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Thomas Haynes <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4
>