Subject: [nfsv4] Last Call: <draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-09.txt> (Remote Direct Memory Access Transport for Remote Procedure Call, Version One) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 09:34:25 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network File System Version 4 WG
(nfsv4) to consider the following document:
- 'Remote Direct Memory Access Transport for Remote Procedure Call,
   Version One'
  <draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-02-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a protocol for conveying Remote Procedure
   Call (RPC) messages on physical transports capable of Remote Direct
   Memory Access (RDMA).  It requires no revision to application RPC
   protocols or the RPC protocol itself.  This document obsoletes RFC
   5666.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.