Subject: [nfsv4] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 07:28:32 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the well written document!

Minor comments:

1) Please double-check if maybe more normative language is needed; maybe
some of the lower case musts and shoulds, could/should be upper case,
especially in section 4.2 and 4.3...?

2) sec 5.4: I guess if available the requester in reverse direction could
also open a TCP connection to retransmit?

3) What's DDP?

4) Are there any security impacts because a connection might stay open
longer than previously?