Subject: [nfsv4] xml files for RFC drafts.

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 12:00:24 -0400

I'm trying to get access to the xml versions of RFCs 7530, 5661, and 7931.
  I've tried a range of drafts leading up to the RFCs and it appears that
there are no links to the xml forms of these drafts, even though I'm
reasonably sure  that the drafts were submitted in xml form and should be
available.

Does anybody have access to reasonably current drafts in xml form?

Also, I'm curious about why this is and if there is any chance of changing
it.   It might be an simple bug, but I'm wondering if there is to more it
than that.

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:23:02 -0500

> Does anybody have access to reasonably current drafts in xml form?

As an interim measure, mail [email-masked] and ask :)

> it.   It might be an simple bug, but I'm wondering if there is to more it

We might need more data to confirm that XML submissions were
performed.  For example, I can assert with confidence that
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7546 was generated from XML, and lo
we find an xml link at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-05 , the last
pre-rfc revision of that document.

Which does not preclude there being some bug that prevents xml links
from being generated in some cases, of course.

-Ben