Subject: [nfsv4] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-umask-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 15:31:52 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-umask-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-umask/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please expand "ACL" and "ACE" on first use and in the title.

Section 5 uses an all-caps "RECOMMENDATION," which is confusable with
(but not) an RFC2119 term. If this is intended to be invoke RFC2119
terminology, please rephrase with "RECOMMENDED" or "SHOULD."  If not,
please remove the capitalization or change to a synonym that is less
confusable with "RECOMMENDED."