Subject: [nfsv4] Adam Roach's No Objection on charter-ietf-nfsv4-05-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 19:27:41 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-nfsv4-05-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-nfsv4/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure which question is being asked, but I suppose that since I don't
object to either, I'm going to ballot "No Objection."

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 23:06:38 -0500

Hi, Adam,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-nfsv4/

1. My bad.

2. This is what happens when you charter more working groups than you
recharter. New charters automatically go for external review. Recharters
might, or might not, depending on the level of new work involved, and the
level of interest in other SDOs.

3. I would not expect this recharter to go for external review, but I could
reasonably have edited the ballot to SAY that. See 1. above.

Thanks for asking, of course.

Spencer