Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 10:52:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NFSv4 Migration and Trunking: Implementation and Specification Issues
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Piyush Shivam
                          Charles Lever
                          Bill Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-14.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2017-11-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses a range of implementation and specification
   issues concerning features related to the use of location-related
   attributes in NFSv4.  These include migration, which transfers
   responsibility for a file system from one server to another, and
   trunking which deals with the discovery and control of the set of
   network addresses to use to access a file system.  The focus of the
   discussion, which relates to multiple minor versions, is on defining
   the appropriate clarifications and corrections for existing
   specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/