Subject: [nfsv4] Completion of WGLC for migration-issues.

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:49:25 -0400

Last-call ended on 9/21 with no issues raised so it appears that this
milestone has been met successfully, albeit a few months late.

Normally, this would be a time to move toward publication but it appears to
me that there is no need to publish this document as an informational RFC.
If anyone disagrees, please raise the issue on the mailing list.

Since the document is currently in WG state "WG Document: Informational",
it can just be left in this state.  It will probably expire in 3/2019,
unless the WG decides that publication is desirable.  My only request is
that the June 2018 target date, which has already been achieved, be removed
from the datatracker listing.

It appears that draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-16 is the final version
of this document and adequately describes the issues to be addressed by:

   - mv0-trunking-update (WGLC on -01 completed on 8/10, needs a writeup to
   move forward)
   - mv1-msns-update  (-02 will be out in a few weeks, expect it to be a
   WGLC-candidate)

I expect both of these to meet their final-submission milestones (11/2018
and 3/2019 respectively).  These milestones do need to be reflected in the
datatracker listing.