Subject: [nfsv4] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Datatracker on behalf of Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 05:48:33 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't have the time to review this document in depth but I agree with others
that the selected approach is hard to follow. I would have preferred a bis
document or a stand-alone document that updates RFC5661 content-wise but does
not have a patch-style and therefore can "simply" be consumed in addition to
RFC5661.