Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661-msns-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 06:50:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NFS Version 4.1 Update for Multi-Server Namespace
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661-msns-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 135
	Date            : 2019-04-16

Abstract:
   This document presents necessary clarifications and corrections
   concerning features related to the use of attributes in NFSv4.1
   related to file system location.  These revised features include
   migration, which transfers responsibility for a file system from one
   server to another, and include facilities to support trunking by
   allowing discovery of the set of network addresses to use to access a
   file system.  This document updates RFC5661.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661-msns-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661-msns-update-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661-msns-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/