Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 09:21:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Integrity Measurement for Network File System version 4
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-10-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies an OPTIONAL extension to NFS version 4 minor
   version 2 that enables Linux Integrity Measurement Architecture
   metadata (IMA) to be conveyed between NFS version 4.2 servers and
   clients.  Integrity measurement authenticates the creator of a file's
   content and helps guarantee the content's integrity end-to-end from
   creation to use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/