Subject: [nfsv4] WG Last call on draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-02

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 11:41:14 +0000

NFSv4 WG,

This starts a 2 week last call on draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-02. Please
provide any final comments on the document by the end of the 2019-10-18. 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns/

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 10:48:00 +0000

WG,

The last call has ended. I have not seen any comments. David has updated the
draft to address my comments regarding references to the erratas. I will now do
a publication request of this document. 

Cheers

Magnus

> provide any final comments on the document by the end of the 2019-10-18. 
https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=1b0cf693-47d8fbe1-1b0cb608-86859b2931b3-ceafab3e3095fd7a&q=1&u=https%3A%2F%2Fdatatracker.ietf.org%2Fdoc%2Fdraft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns%2F
> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> 
https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=8f97024f-d3430f3d-8f9742d4-86859b2931b3-1e2227db148426a2&q=1&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ietf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fnfsv4
-- 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund