Subject: [nfsv4] Milestones changed for nfsv4 WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 01:06:26 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit final document describing CM private data
convention for RPC-over-RDMA version 1 (Informational)", set description to
"Submit final document describing CM private data convention for
RPC-over-RDMA version 1 (as Proposed Standard)", set due date to November
2019 from June 2019.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/nfsv4/about/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 09:17:45 +0000

WG,

I just "corrected" the milestone to reflect the intended status correctly so no
IESG member will need to react to it. 

Cheers

Magnus

On Fri, 2019-11-08 at 01:06 -0800, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4
-- 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------