Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 14:08:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPC-over-RDMA Version 2 Protocol
        Authors         : Charles Lever
                          David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-00.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies the second version of a protocol that conveys
   Remote Procedure Call (RPC) messages on transports capable of Remote
   Direct Memory Access (RDMA).  This version of the protocol is
   extensible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/