Subject: [nfsv4] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 06:40:37 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this well written document.

I have a few nits to report:

The new section 1.1 should be spellchecked. (I given up reporting them.)

In 14.1.1:

   o  If NFS4ERR_DELAY is returned on an operation other than SEQUENCE	
 	      which validly appears as the first operation of a request,	
 	      handling is similar.  The request can be retired in full without	

s/retired/retried ?

 	      modification.

In 21:

   The use of the multi-server bamespace features described in

s/bamespace/namespace

   Section 11 raises the possibility that requests to determine the set
   of network addresses corresponding to a given server might be
   interfered with or have their responses modified in flight.  In light
   of this possibility, the following considerations should be taken
   note of: