Subject: [nfsv4] Announcing Spring 2020 NFS Bake-a-thon

From: Bill Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 15:11:04 -0600

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that Oracle will be hosting the Spring
2020 Bake-a-thon at the Oracle offices in Ann Arbor, MI.  The event
will run from the morning of May 11th through Friday, May 15th, 2020.

I will be running the registration process, so please send me
your attendee list.  The event is free of charge, but only
individuals and organizations with legitimate testing interests
will be allowed to participate.

If you need to ship gear, the shipping address is:

Oracle America Inc.
attn: Matthew Gravel
777 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Ste. 950
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734-887-8450 (ask for Matthew)

There are several decent and reasonably priced hotels near
Eisenhower and Boardwalk.  The office has plenty of free parking
behind the building.

We look forward to seeing you at Bake-a-thon!

-- 
Bill Baker - Oracle Linux NFS development