Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 07:56:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RDMA Connection Manager Private Data For RPC-Over-RDMA Version 1
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-01-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format of RDMA-CM Private Data exchanged
   between RPC-over-RDMA version 1 peers as part of establishing a
   connection.  The addition of the private data payload specified in
   this document is an optional extension that does not alter the RPC-
   over-RDMA version 1 protocol.  This document updates RFC 8166.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Chuck Lever <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 10:57:45 -0500

> On Jan 31, 2020, at 10:56 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 

This revision addresses comments from OpsDir, SecDir, and Gen-ART reviews.

--
Chuck Lever