Subject: [nfsv4] Last Call: <draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-06.txt> (RDMA Connection Manager Private Data For RPC-Over-RDMA Version 1) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 08:47:42 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network File System Version 4 WG
(nfsv4) to consider the following document: - 'RDMA Connection Manager
Private Data For RPC-Over-RDMA Version 1'
  <draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-01-27. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the format of RDMA-CM Private Data exchanged
   between RPC-over-RDMA version 1 peers as part of establishing a
   connection.  The addition of the private data payload specified in
   this document is an optional extension that does not alter the RPC-
   over-RDMA version 1 protocol.  This document updates RFC 8166.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.