Subject: [nfsv4] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 12:09:03 -0800

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all of the changes made in response to the LC SECDIR review.  Also,
thank you for the LC SECDIR review, Yaron (Sheffer)!

Section 6.  As there is dependence on the behavior defined in [IBA], this
reference should be normative.

---

From: Chuck Lever <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 16:01:11 -0500

> On Feb 19, 2020, at 3:09 PM, Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Thanks, Roman. I will move [IBA] to the Normative References section in the
next revision.

--
Chuck Lever