Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 08:26:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RDMA Connection Manager Private Data For RPC-Over-RDMA Version 1
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-02-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format of Remote Direct Memory Access -
   Connection Manager (RDMA-CM) Private Data exchanged between RPC-over-
   RDMA version 1 peers as part of establishing a connection.  The
   addition of the private data payload specified in this document is an
   optional extension that does not alter the RPC-over-RDMA version 1
   protocol.  This document updates RFC 8166.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 08:35:38 +0000

Hi WG and Chuck,

Thanks for adressing the issues from IESG review. Chuck, I have the feeling that
you might want to conclude on the discussion with Benjamin Kaduk, otherwise I
think we are good on the comments from the IESG members.

WG participants, I will soon approve publication of this document, so this is
your chance to raise any concern about the changes. Please review these changes.

Cheers

Magnus

On Fri, 2020-02-21 at 08:26 -0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
-- 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------