Subject: [nfsv4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization-01.txt

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 07:32:43 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 7:30 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization-01.txt
To: David Noveck <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by David Noveck and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization
Revision:       01
Title:          Internationalization for the NFSv4 Protocols
Document date:  2020-03-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          23
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the handling of internationalization for all
   NFSv4 protocols, including NFSv4.0, NFSv4.1, NFSv4.2 and extensions
   thereof, and future minor versions.

   It updates RFC7530 and RFC5661.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat