Subject: [nfsv4] FW: New Version Notification for draft-talpey-rdma-commit-01.txt

From: Tom Talpey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 20:26:46 +0000

As mentioned on nfsv4 earlier, the "RDMA Push Mode" extensions draft has
been updated and was published on Monday. There is a ten-minute session
in the upcoming agenda where its possible adoption as an NFSv4 Work Item
will be discussed. While we wait for those logistics, please take a look, if
interested in the area.

Tom.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 3:41 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] New Version Notification for draft-talpey-rdma-commit-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-talpey-rdma-commit-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Talpey and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-talpey-rdma-commit
Revision:	01
Title:		RDMA Extensions for Enhanced Memory Placement
Document date:	2020-03-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		39
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-talpey-rdma-commit-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-talpey-rdma-commit/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-talpey-rdma-commit-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-talpey-rdma-commit
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-talpey-rdma-commit-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to RDMA (Remote Direct Memory
   Access) protocols to provide capabilities in support of enhanced
   remotely-directed data placement on persistent memory-addressable
   devices.  The extensions include new operations supporting remote
   commitment to persistence of remotely-managed buffers, which can
   provide enhanced guarantees and improve performance for low-latency
   storage applications.  In addition to, and in support of these,
   extensions to local behaviors are described, which may be used to
   guide implementation, and to ease adoption.  This document updates
   RFC5040 (Remote Direct Memory Access Protocol (RDMAP)) and updates
   RFC7306 (RDMA Protocol Extensions).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat