Subject: [nfsv4] Setting up interim meetings

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 12:57:07 -0400

We need to decide on times to hold interim meetings to compensate for the
cancellation of on-site meetings in Vanvouver.    The model I'm thinking of
is two webex meetings, one corresponding to each of the NFSv4 working group
sessions.   To make things easier for people to remeber, it would be best
if the two meetings happen at the same time in successive weeks.   I'm OK
with 10AM-noon Pacific.  Is this too early for some people in the Eastern
time zone?  Also, are there people outside North America that we need to
accommodate?

I think that the agendas we use will be based on the ones already published
for the on-site meeting.   Please let me know of any corrections.   For the
new work session, which will be later, there may be an opportunity to add
material although I expect the agenda to be fixed one week before the
meeting.

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 19:00:10 +0200

On 2020-3-11, at 18:57, David Noveck <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Also, are there people outside North America that we need to accommodate?

Me, but I can do that demo on how QUIC uses GitHub some other time (Madrid?). No need to complicate the scheduling.

Lars

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 13:18:57 +0000

On Wed, 2020-03-11 at 12:57 -0400, David Noveck wrote:
> cancellation of on-site meetings in Vanvouver.    The model I'm thinking of is
> two webex meetings, one corresponding to each of the NFSv4 working group
> sessions.   To make things easier for people to remeber, it would be best if
> the two meetings happen at the same time in successive weeks.   I'm OK with
> 10AM-noon Pacific.  Is this too early for some people in the Eastern time
> zone?  Also, are there people outside North America that we need to
> accommodate?

Yes, your AD. But 10AM-12 PT is doable. 
 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------