Subject: [nfsv4] Virtual interim meetings in April

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:57:28 -0400

As previously discussed, we are going to have webex meetings on 4/22 and
4/29, replacing, more or less, the two sessions we were planning to have at
IETF107, now cancelled.   I think people who were registered for IETF are
now registered for remote participation in these (and other) meetings.    I
think others can also register for this with no charge but I don't know the
detalils of doing that,

The (draft) agendas for the two meetings are attached.   When I get the
information necessary for Webex participation, I will update the agendas to
include it.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 21:01:50 +0000

Use this site: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf107/remotereg.py

From: nfsv4 <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of David Noveck
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 4:57 PM
To: NFSv4; [email-masked]; nfsv4-chairs
Subject: [nfsv4] Virtual interim meetings in April

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]
As previously discussed, we are going to have webex meetings on 4/22 and 4/29, replacing, more or less, the two sessions we were planning to have at IETF107, now cancelled.   I think people who were registered for IETF are now registered for remote participation in these (and other) meetings.    I think others can also register for this with no charge but I don't know the detalils of doing that,

The (draft) agendas for the two meetings are attached.   When I get the information necessary for Webex participation, I will update the agendas to include it.

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 14:36:37 +0000

Hi,

The IETF 107 remote registration is for those that will participate in any of
the meetings taking place this week, as listed on the agenda:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/

The IETF 107 remote registration is not necessary for the NFSv4 Virtual Interim
meetings. Participation list for the interim will be collected at the meetings. 

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

On Thu, 2020-03-19 at 21:01 +0000, [email-masked] wrote:
> As previously discussed, we are going to have webex meetings on 4/22 and 4/29,
> replacing, more or less, the two sessions we were planning to have at IETF107,
> now cancelled.   I think people who were registered for IETF are now
> registered for remote participation in these (and other) meetings.    I think
> others can also register for this with no charge but I don't know the detalils
> of doing that,
>  
-- 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------