Subject: [nfsv4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-00.txt

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 10:49:51 -0400

I'll be talking about this document at the 7/9 interim.  It could help make
the meeting more productive if people familiarized themselves with the
contents before then.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 12:41 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-00.txt
To: David Noveck <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by David Noveck and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs
Revision:       00
Title:          Security Needs for the NFSv4 Protocols
Document date:  2020-06-18
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          49
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs

Abstract:
   This document discusses the existing inadequacies in the handling of
   security issues within the NFSv4 protocols and the steps that might
   be taken to correct the situation, including the preparation of new
   standards-track documents updating existing ones.  Because the
   security approach has been and should remain the same for all minor
   versions, it is expected that security for all the NFSv4 protocols
   will be addressed together in a single NFSv4-wide standards-track
   document.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat