Subject: [nfsv4] Robert Wilton's No Objection on charter-ietf-nfsv4-06-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 05:24:34 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-nfsv4-06-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-nfsv4/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minor comment:

Should the first line be "an IETF standard" rather than "the IETF standard"?

E.g. FTP is not obsolete, and arguably HTTP could also be seen as mechanism for file sharing ...

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 09:14:34 +0000

Hi,

I have no problem with changing it to "an IETF standard". 

WG any problems?

Cheers

Magnus

On Thu, 2020-07-16 at 05:24 -0700, Robert Wilton via Datatracker wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4
-- 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 02:28:26 -0700

None.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 2:14 AM Magnus Westerlund <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> > E.g. FTP is not obsolete, and arguably HTTP could also be seen as
> mechanism
> > for file sharing ...
> >
> >
> >