Subject: [nfsv4] Webex meeting changed: Current working group work

From: NFSV4 Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 21:35:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

NFSV4 Working Group changed the Webex meeting information.

Current working group work
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
8:00 am  |  (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)  |  2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 178 239 5509 
Meeting password: uUCF8E32Mpm

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf258363ee1e6437a48200a15b7582beb

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf3326f19af83a3f8236f0a917a3c79aa

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1782395509## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1782395509%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m46110bddd674208be4c2a74ab0da83b6

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.