Subject: [nfsv4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-02.txt

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 09:40:26 -0400

This fixes many typo's in -01.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 9:24 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-02.txt
To: David Noveck <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by David Noveck and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis
Revision:       02
Title:          Network File System (NFS) Version 4 Minor Version 1 Protocol
Document date:  2021-08-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          671
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-02.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the Network File System (NFS) version 4 minor
   version 1, including features retained from the base protocol (NFS
   version 4 minor version 0, which is specified in RFC 7530) and
   protocol extensions made subsequently.  The later minor version has
   no dependencies on NFS version 4 minor version 0, and was, until
   recently, documented as a completely separate protocol.

   This document will give rise to a suite of documents which
   collectively obsolete RFC 8881.  In addition to many corrections and
   clarifications, it will rely on NFSv4-wide documents to substantially
   revise the treatment of protocol extension, internationalization, and
   security, superseding the descriptions of those aspects of the
   protocol appearing in RFCs 5661 and 8881.

The IETF Secretariat