Subject: Re: [nfsv4] Announcing Fall 2021 NFS Bake-a-thon

From: Rick Macklem <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 23:47:16 +0000

Bill Baker wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I am pleased to announce the Fall 2021 NFS bake-a-thon, October
>4th-8th.  As before, we will be running this event in virtual
>space.  There is no formal registration process, but please let
>me know if you plan to attend.
>
>For first time attendees, please note the VPN setup instructions
>so that you can punch into the BAT network.  You can find information
>on the website: http://nfsv4bat.org/Events/2021/Oct/BAT/index.html
The recent post related to advisory vs mandatory locking reminded me
that it would be really nice to have the non-POSIX clients involved
in testing.

I am aware of two non-POSIX NFSv4 clients:
- Microsoft/Windows
- VMware ESXi
If anyone knows how to contact the developers for either of the above
(or any other NFSv4 implementations), please encourage them to join
in with testing.

rick

If you are interested in giving a presentation (via discord), please
let me know.

Look forward to seeing you (virtually) at the next BAT.

--
Bill Baker - Oracle NFS development

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "winter-2021-bakeathon" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/winter-2021-bakeathon/7fa9bd9e-61e3-d9ad-413a-65f326048fbb%40Oracle.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.