Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-internationalization-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 05:44:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Internationalization for the NFSv4 Protocols
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-internationalization-01.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2021-09-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the handling of internationalization for all
   NFSv4 protocols, including NFSv4.0, NFSv4.1, NFSv4.2 and extensions
   thereof, and future minor versions.

   It updates RFC7530 and RFC8881.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-internationalization/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-internationalization-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-internationalization-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/