Subject: [nfsv4] Next virtual interim

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 10:10:20 -0400

Since I haven't heard from anybody about conflicts, I'm scheduling a
virtual interim for 10/27 at 9AM PDT (equal to noon EDT and 5PM CEST).

I will give a talk about draft-noveck-nfsv4-security-02, which I intend to
have out by then.  I expect this will take 15 minutes

I'm officially scheduling 90 minutes but am pretty sure we will not use
that time.

In any case I'd like to hear from people about:

   - What they would be willing to talk about.
   - Their preferences regarding webex vs. meetecho..

---

From: Chuck Lever III <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 17:58:38 +0000

> On Oct 4, 2021, at 10:10 AM, David Noveck <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Since I haven't heard from anybody about conflicts, I'm scheduling a virtual interim for 10/27 at 9AM PDT (equal to noon EDT and 5PM CEST).
> 
> I will give a talk about draft-noveck-nfsv4-security-02, which I intend to have out by then.  I expect this will take 15 minutes  
> 
> I'm officially scheduling 90 minutes but am pretty sure we will not use that time.
> 
> 	• What they would be willing to talk about.

We need to make some progress with the NFS parts of supporting
TLS. That seems to have stalled. I think I've been waiting to
see what you are adding to nfsv4-security in this regard.

> 	• Their preferences regarding webex vs. meetecho..

Webex.

--
Chuck Lever