Subject: [nfsv4] Webex meeting invitation: wg virtual interim

From: NFSV4 Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:18:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

NFSV4 Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

wg virtual interim
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
8:45 AM  |  (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 2423 213 8574 
Meeting password: PmqVbgnb554

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma32212812b7be4887913d3c54d51cf36

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7f823fe66735aa6a3cf762fc9a9cab65

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,24232138574## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*24232138574%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m03ef3b3ca25aad992a5db7659d97b243

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.