Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-ulb-v2-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:42:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network File System (NFS) Upper-Layer Binding To RPC-Over-RDMA Version 2
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-ulb-v2-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-11-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies Upper-Layer Bindings of Network File System
   (NFS) protocol versions to RPC-over-RDMA version 2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-ulb-v2/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-ulb-v2-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-ulb-v2-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/