Subject: [Nfvrg] FW: IETF hackathon

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 00:03:19 +0000

FYI. There are already plans for several projects related to OpenDaylight
and SFC. I expect some people on this list may want to participate in
those activities, or volunteer to lead other activities of interest to the
NFVRG group.

Cheers,
Charles

On 5/17/15, 10:23 AM, "IETF Chair" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>On the weekend before the IETF meeting in Prague (July 18-19),
>we will hold our second IETF Hackathon event. Improve the
>Internet with new software, new networking technology, or
>further developments of open source platforms. With your
>colleagues and partners!
>
>This is a community effort. What would you like to work
>on? Add your topic to the wiki, and register to the event!
>
>More information at in my blog article at
>http://www.ietf.org/blog/2015/05/ietf-hackathon/
>and the event home page at
>http://ietf.org/hackathon/93-hackathon.html.
>
>Jari Arkko, IETF Chair
>