Subject: [Nfvrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nfvrg-policy-based-resource-management-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 17:51:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Function Virtualization of the IETF.

        Title           : Policy-Based Resource Management
        Authors         : Robert Szabo
                          Seungik Lee
                          Norival Figueira
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nfvrg-policy-based-resource-management-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   abstract to be defined

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nfvrg-policy-based-resource-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nfvrg-policy-based-resource-management-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nfvrg-policy-based-resource-management-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/