Subject: [Nfvrg] IEEE 5G Summit Seattle -- Early Registration Deadline Ends - October 31

From: Christian Makaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 22:11:26 -0400

High Impact One Day IEEE 5G Summit Seattle, November 5, 2016, Seattle
University, WA, USA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Save up to 25% by registering now -------------

IEEE 5G Summit Seattle
Seattle University
Pigott Auditorium
901 12th Avenue, Seattle, WA-98122

Website: http://www.5gsummit.org/seattle
Email: [email-masked]

Save the date!  Saturday, November 5, 2016

To engage industry and academic communities with high value and innovative
technologies, IEEE Communication Society has recently developed a strategic
framework and is holding a serie of high impact one day Summit in emerging
technology areas (e.g., SDN/NFV, 5G, IoT, Big Data, and Cybersecurity).
Each edition of this IEEE 5G Summit (www.5gsummit.org) has attracted
hundreds of attendees from industry, academia, and government.

This one day Summit will provide a platform for the industry leaders,
innovators, and researchers from the industry and academic community to
collaborate and exchange ideas in this emerging technology that may help
in driving the standards and rapid deployment.

Invited speakers at IEEE 5G Summit Seattle include key industry leaders
and eminent personalities from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Intel, Ericsson,
IBM, Nokia, Toyota, ZTE, Google, the University of Washington, the
University of British Columbia, and more.

Keynote Speakers:
•    Ms. Asha Keddy, VP of Platform Engineering and General Manager of
Standards, Intel Corporation
•    Dr. Ron Marquardt, VP of Technology, Innovation and Architecture,
Sprint Corporation
•    Karri Kuoppamaki, Vice President, Technology Development and Strategy,
T-Mobile
•    Brian K. Daly, Director - Core & Government/Regulatory Standards, AT&T

Invited Speakers:
•    Prof. Summit Roy, University of Washington
•    Prof. Vincent Wong, University of British Columbia
•    Mr. Sean Cai, VP & GM of CTO Group, ZTE
•    Dr. Monica Paolini, President, Senza Fili Consulting
•    Dr. Kumar Balachandran, Principal Research Engineer, Ericsson Research
•    Mr. Joe Madden, Mobile Experts LLC
•    Dr. Onur Altintas, Fellow, Toyota InfoTech Center
•    Dr. Alberto Valdes-Garcia, IBM Research
•    Mr. James Kimrey, National Instruments
•    Dr. Insoo Hwang, Wireless Systems Engineer, Google
•    Mr. Mark Cudak, Nokia Bell Labs
•    Dr. Chetan Sharma, President, Chetan Consulting
•    Dr. Farooq Bari, Lead Member Technical Staff, AT&T

The registration for the IEEE 5G Summit Seattle is now open. The
registration
fees are: $150 for IEEE ComSoc members, $180 for IEEE members, $225 for
non-IEEE members, $50 for Students, and $50 for IEEE Life members.
Additional information on registration, sponsorship, exhibits
opportunities,
and other conference logistics are available at
http://www.5gsummit.org/seattle/

IEEE 5G Summit is sponsored by the IEEE Communication Society, IEEE
Standards Association, IEEE 5G Initiative, and Seattle University.

We look forward to seeing you at the IEEE 5G Summit Seattle 2016!

Regards,
Organizing Committee
Email: [email-masked]