Subject: [Nfvrg] International Summer School on Latency Control for Internet of Services, SDN, NFV, Microservices and programmable dataplanes - June 26-30, Karlstad, SWE

From: Andreas Kassler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 18:57:16 -0700

*************************************************************

***               CALL for PARTICIPATION                        ***
***     International Summer School on Latency Control for      ***
***       Internet of Services (organized by COST ACROSS)       ***
***                                                             ***
***               https://acro2017.hotell.kau.se                ***
***            JUNE 26- JUNE 30, 2017, Karlstad, SWE            ***
*******************************************************************

We are hosting the International Summer School on Latency Control
for Internet of Services, organized by COST Action Across and
supported by the Knowledge Foundation of Sweden through READY and
HITS. The focus of the summerschool is to train Ph.D. students and
early-career researchers in both theory as well as practical
aspects focusing on Latency Control for Internet of Services.
The International Summer School will take place from 26th June
to 30th June 2017, in Karlstad, Sweden and includes topics such as:

- Software defined (wireless) networks and 5G
- Network function virtualization, micro services architecture,
   deployment approaches
- Network programming languages such as P4
- Network optimisation
- Big data stream processing
- IoT Cloud Performance
- Content delivery networks and latency management and control
   aspects
- Latency Control at Network and Transport Layer
- Latency Control for Intra Datacenter/Mobile Edge Computing
- Latency Control for 5G/NFV/SDN

The summer school is designed for Ph.D. students studying
communications and cloud computing and related areas. It consists
of lectures by international experts and includes poster
presentations by participating Ph.D. students. Students will be
awarded a certificate (3 ECTS) upon submission of an extended
abstract, poster presentation and participation in the program.
The program covers fundamental, advanced and hot topics in
communications and cloud computing. Besides frontal lectures and
tutorials, the summer school schedule further comprises hands-on
sessions and exercises in Lab Rooms. Financial support will be
provided for a limited number of students based on a competitive
application.  Students from all of the world are accepted and
welcome to participate.

More information: https://acro2017.hotell.kau.se
Program: https://acro2017.hotell.kau.se/program/

Student Grant Application Deadline: April 21st 2017.

Notification of Grants: Mai 4th 2017.

Total places are limited due to lab room availability.
Welcome to Sweden in summer!