Subject: [Nfvrg] Call for Participation--ICCCN 2017 July 31 - August 3, 207@Vancouver, Canada

From: Pub Conf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 19:50:11 -0500

*Call for Participation – ICCCN 2017*

*Dear Colleagues, *

We would like to cordially invite you to join us at the ICCCN 2017 to be
held in Vancouver, Canada between July 31st and August 3rd, 2017. This year
will be the 26th year of ICCCN and we have a fantastic slate of keynote
speakers, panelists, and research papers. We encourage you to join us to
help celebrate this milestone for ICCCN!

*Christian Poellabauer*, ICCCN 2017 General Chair

*Tarek F. Abdelzaher and Haiying Shen*, TPC Co-Chairs
*Song Fu and Abhishek Parakh*, Workshop Co-Chairs

*Lu Su*, Poster Chair

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Conference Highlights:*

ICCCN 2017 (*http://icccn.org/icccn17/ <http://icccn.org/icccn17/>*)
July 31st – August 3, 2017
Vancouver, Canada

Technical Co-Sponsor: *IEEE, IEEE Communication Society*; *Huawei *(Industry
Sponsor)

ICCCN is one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel
ideas and fundamental advances in the fields of computer communications and
networks. ICCCN serves to foster communication among researchers and
practitioners with a common interest in improving communications and
networking through scientific and technological innovation. The primary
focus of the conference is on new and original research results in the
areas of design, implementation, and applications of computer
communications and networks.

The four-day program features three keynote talks and three plenary panels
given by world-renowned scholars covering a variety of exciting research
topics. *We have more than 175 research presentations scheduled in the main
conference plus the accompanying workshops and the poster session, all held
in Vancouver, one of the most livable and beautiful cities in the world. *

------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------

*Keynote Speakers:*

·Topic:* Research Challenges and Solutions for IOT/CPS*

*Prof. John A. Stankovic,* IEEE/ACM Fellow

Department of Computer Science, University of Virginia

·Topic:* Protecting Web Sites from the Internet of Compromised Things*

*Prof. Bruce Maggs*

Department of Computer Science, Duke University <https://duke.edu/>, Vice
President, Research, Akamai Technologies <https://www.akamai.com/>

·Topic: *Telecom Policy: Competition, Spectrum, Access and Technology
Transitions*

*Prof. Henning Schulzrinne*, IEEE/ACM Fellow

Department of Computer Science, Columbia University & Chief Technology
Officer, FCC

*Panel #1*: *Age of the Internet of Things*

*Panelists:* *Sajal Das* (*MST);*

*                Krishna Kant* (*Temple University);*
                *Rick Schlichting* (*ATT)*;

                *Lixia Zhang* (*UCLA)*

*Panel #2*: *Cloud Scale Big Data Analytics*

*Panelists:*  *Indranil Gupta* (*UIUC);*
                   *Jeff Kephart* (*IBM)*;
                Christopher Stewart (*Ohio State University);*
Vanish Talwar (*Nutanix);*

                  *Pei Zhang* (*MU)*

*Panel #3:* *NSF/Federal Funding Panel*

------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------

*Workshops* (Thursday, August 3, 2017):

*· 1st Workshop on Privacy, Security and Trust in Blockchain Technologies
(PSTBT)*

*·  7th Workshop on Industrial Internet of Things Communication Networks
(IioTCom)*

*·  7th International Workshop on Internet on Things: Privacy, Security and
Trust (IoTPST)*

*·  2nd Workshop on Network Security Analytics and Automation (NSAA)*

*·  11th International Workshop on Wireless Mesh and Ad Hoc Networks (WiMAN
2017)*

*·  3rd International Workshop on Vehicular Networking and Intelligent
Transportation Systems (VENITS’17).*

*Poster Session** (13 presentations)* – August 2, 2017.