Subject: [Nfvrg] New Version Notification and ask for comments for draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture-01

From: "Ariel Gu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 10:11:59 +0800

Hi, dear all.

We have updated our draft based on new architecture of control plane and
user plane separation BNG devices. 

Last IETF, we have received many nice comments. Some remind us about the BBF
project focusing on BNG architecture. We have been discussing with the BBF
BNG architecture team, and decided here in IETF we works on related
information model, related protocols and use case about C/U separation BNG
devices. 

In the updated architecture draft, updates includes:

*   The content of architecture keep align with BBF

*   Add three related interfaces between Control plane and User plane in BNG

*   Add use case of the BNG device in broadband network with the whole
process

*   Refer to some related drafts in other work group

Here is the information of the updated draft.

A new version of I-D, draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rong Gu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture
Revision:       01
Title:          Control and User Plane Separation Architecture of BNG
Document date:  2017-07-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
<https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture-
01.txt>
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture-0
1.txt
Status:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture/

Here are referred drafts:

draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-01
（https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model/
）

draft-hu-opsawg-cu-separation-yang-model-00
（https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-opsawg-cu-separation-yang-model/
）

draft-huang-nvo3-vxlan-extension-for-vbras-00
（https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-nvo3-vxlan-extension-for-vbra
s/）

Feel free to contact us and hope for your comments.

Gu Rong

发件人: Ariel Gu [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2017年3月1日 1:44
收件人: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'
抄送: [email-masked]'
主题: Dear chairs. I'm asking for the time slot for the new submitted draft
about the cloud-based BNG architecture

Hi, dear chairs.

I have submitted a draft about a new architecture in cloud-based BNG with
its control plane and user plane separation. Now I wish I can have the
precious time for sharing this architecture with all the NFV researchers on
the IETF 98 meeting. I think 10 minutes are OK for me. 

Besides I wonder how can I subscribe the mailing list as I fail to find the
subscribe link. It’s very kind of you to tell me how to subscribe the
mail-list. :)

Best regards and have a nice day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rong Gu
China Mobile Research Institute
No.32 Xuanwumen West Street, Xicheng District
Beijing, China, 100053
Mobile: +86 13811520541
Phone: +86 10 15801696688 Ext. 36211
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]