Subject: [Nfvrg] INTRIG/UNICAMP :: We are hiring! 6 Open Positions with Funded Scholarships (Postdoc, PhD, MSc)

From: Christian Esteve Rothenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 18:49:46 -0300

[Apologies for duplicates:
https://intrig.dca.fee.unicamp.br/2017/09/05/we-are-hiring-6-open-positions-with-funded-scholarships/
]

We are glad to announce a number of open positions at our research
group INTRIG at the University of Campinas (Brazil) starting in the
upcoming semester (1S/2018):

• 01 x Post-doc
• 03 x PhD
• 02 x MSc

All positions are fully-funded for the duration of the research
projects, which are executed in the context of an EU-BR collaborative
project (NECOS - Novel Enablers for Cloud Slicing) and in
collaboration with a large-size international telecom industry player.
Research topics include network slicing, multi-domain service
orchestration, big data / machine learning / analytics, best of breed
open source environments and SDN/NFV/MEC technologies and scenarios.

>>> Read more about research projects at INTRIG :: https://intrig.dca.fee.unicamp.br/research-projects/

Scholarships are competitive, above current FAPESP values (e.g., MS-1,
DR-I), guaranteed from Month 1 (Fev/2018), and no tuition fees apply
during the 2-year MSc or 4-year PhD programmes.

Currently, our research group counts with over 10 regular PhD and MSc
students from all around the world. We are looking for
highly-motivated students with good programming, computer, and
networking skills, in addition to working-level English and team
spirit. Scientific publication tracks, open source developments, and
research experience will be favorable.

>>> Learn more about Research @ INTRIG/FEEC/UNICAMP and useful information for prospective students :: https://intrig.dca.fee.unicamp.br/join-us/

Please forward this information to potential candidates and friends
whom might be interested!

In case of interest and to apply for this opportunity, please send no
later than 20 September 2017 (note that the faculty application
deadline is 30 Sep) an E-Mail to Prof. Dr. Christian Rothenberg
([email-masked]) along any supporting documents:
• CV;
• Letter of Motivation / Statement of Purpose;
• Diploma with transcripts (courses + grades);
• List of publications;
• References.