Subject: [Nfvrg] Deadline Extended to April 27th--Poster Paper@ICCCN'2018@Hangzhou China

From: Pub Conf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 09:38:51 -0500

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message/CFP.

Please disseminate this CFPoster to your colleagues & contacts

Submission deadline has been extended to April 27th, 2018

*Call for Poster Papers:*
The 27th International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks
(ICCCN 2018) provides an opportunity to present in-progress work in the
fields of computer communications and networks. Topics of interest are the
same as the research topics in the ICCCN’18 conference Call for Papers.
Early implementations, prototypes, work-in-progress systems/applications as
well as commercial products that are related to the topics are welcome.
Presenting a poster is an effective way to obtain early and valuable
feedback from a knowledgeable crowd at the conference.

All accepted poster papers will be included in the conference proceedings
and IEEE Explore after presented in the conference.

*Important Dates:*

Poster Paper Submission Due: April 27, 2018

Poster Paper Acceptance Notification: May 3, 2018

Camera Ready Submission: May 10, 2018

*Poster Paper Submission:*
Posters must be formatted in standard IEEE camera-ready format
(double-column, 10-pt font). Each poster submission must be no longer than
2 pages including all figures/tables and references. Poster papers should
be submitted to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icccn-2018-hangzhou
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__easychair.org_conferences_-3Fconf-3Dicccn-2D2018-2Dhangzhou&d=DwMFaQ&c=jrLYy3FV6j9HoN3FfGW-SLJoSRpiMyAzztY4B1tagEk&r=wG-aCe4Z1blAzXQH4fS7vw&m=GnLgnWZSJlCimrUrURQUhBvYfWc8JzsLH1bfrRDqAGw&s=H0SYxyzl8sieLZpW4SsaXWzaMWApILX_QmJYnjDaHJg&e=>.
In the submission form, select the Posters Track.

*About ICCCN'2018:*
The 27th International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks
(ICCCN 2018)
July 30 -August 2, 2018, Hangzhou,China
ICCCN 2018 is Technically Co-Sponsored by the IEEE Communication Society

*Contact:*

Please refer to  the following link for detailed information

http://icccn.org/icccn18/call-for-papers/
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__icccn.org_icccn18_call-2Dfor-2Dpapers_&d=DwMFaQ&c=jrLYy3FV6j9HoN3FfGW-SLJoSRpiMyAzztY4B1tagEk&r=wG-aCe4Z1blAzXQH4fS7vw&m=GnLgnWZSJlCimrUrURQUhBvYfWc8JzsLH1bfrRDqAGw&s=3bye3sbkMRGXg_86XYdDzg_rRL3yx2lqOGf6hlvS8M8&e=>

Please contact Dr. Kang Chen ( [email-masked] ) for all questions and
inquiries.