Subject: [NGO] Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) documents on IESG agenda

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:21:12 +0200

I would like to draw your attention to the set of five documents
updating the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) (RFC 3730 to 3734)
that are on the agenda of the IESG telechat on 11/30, targeting
advancement to Draft Standard. 

The documents for approval are: 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3730bis-04.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3731bis-05.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3732bis-04.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3733bis-05.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3734bis-04.t
xt

If there are any comments or concerns please send me or David comments
until 11/29 the latest. 

Dan

_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo