Subject: [NGO] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-bierman-ncx-acm-00.txt]

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:01:18 -0700

FYI,

This draft contains an access control model for NETCONF
that I would like to be considered (if there is a standard
ACM developed for NETCONF).

Andy

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bierman-ncx-acm-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:15:02 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Network Configuration Extensions :  Access Control Model
	Author(s)	: A. Bierman
	Filename	: draft-bierman-ncx-acm-00.txt
	Pages		: 72
	Date		: 2007-8-7
	
   The standardization of network configuration interfaces for use with
   the NETCONF protocol requires a structured data modeling environment
   which promotes human usability and multi-vendor interoperability.
   The Network Configuration Extensions (NCX) are a set of
   specifications intended to address NETCONF data modeling issues.
   This document defines an Access Control Model (ACM) suitable for use
   with the NETCONF protocol, intended to promote a more consistent,
   manageable, and interoperable infra-structure for ongoing development
   of NETCONF-based management interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bierman-ncx-acm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-bierman-ncx-acm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bierman-ncx-acm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo