Subject: [NGO] canmod draft: yang requirements

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:54:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

A draft for the CANMOD BOF:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : YANG's Compliance with Respect to Various Requirements Documents
	Author(s)       : M. Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-bjorklund-yang-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2008-02-18

This draft addresses requirements for a NETCONF data modeling
language and how the YANG Modeling Language proposes to fulfill these
requirements or specifically chooses not to.  Requirements have been
gathered from multiple documents and each document's requirements are
handled in a separate section in this draft.

This draft also explains some of the design choices behind YANG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bjorklund-yang-requirements-00.txt

/martin
_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo