Subject: [NGO] FW: I-D Action:draft-chisholm-netconf-model-08.txt

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 07:19:21 -0500

Hi

Here is the substantially updated XML Schema for Netconf Content draft.
It includes a new Meta model as well as answers to how this meets the
RCDML requirements.

Sharon 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 5:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-chisholm-netconf-model-08.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Using XML Schema to define NETCONF Content
	Author(s)       : S. Chisholm, A. Clemm
	Filename        : draft-chisholm-netconf-model-08.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2008-02-25

This memo defines a framework for defining content for NETCONF using a
meta-model and XML Schema.  The approach is to build on existing
well-deployed technology and overlap management specific semantics to
ensure high-quality interoperable definition of NETCONF content.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-netconf-model-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chisholm-netconf-model-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-netconf-model-08.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
NGO mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ngo