Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-routing-issues-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:13:30 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Generation Transition Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 routing issues
	Author(s)	: A. Durand, B. Buclin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-routing-issues-02.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 24-Apr-98
	
    Operation of the 6bone backbone is a challenge due to the
    frequent insertion of bogus routes by leaf or even backbone sites.
 
    This memo identifies some pathological cases and gives some
    guidelines on how 6bone sites should handle them. It defines the
    'best current practice' acceptable in the 6bone for the config-
    uration of both Interior Gateway Protocols (like RIPng) and
    Exterior Gateway Protocols (like BGP4+).

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-routing-issues-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-routing-issues-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-routing-issues-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.