Subject: (ngtrans) draft ngtrans agenda for Orlando

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:19:23 -0800

NGtrans Folk,

This is my current ngtrans agenda for Orlando. As mentioned earlier, the time of the meeting is:

	Tuesday, December 8 at 1300-1515 

Please let me know if you want to add/change some agenda item before I submit it to the secretariat on Thursday evening.

Apologies if I've forgotten something, just let me know :-)

Thanks,

Bob

===
NGTRANS Charter Update, 5 mins - Tony Hain

Transition Mechanisms I-D to replace RFC 1933, 10 mins - Erik Nordmark

Last Call on SIIT for Experimental RFC, 5 mins - Erik Nordmark
<draft-ietf-ngtrans-siit-03.txt>

Last Call on NAT-PT for Experimental RFC, 5 mins - George Tsirtsis
<draft-ietf-ngtrans-natpt-03.txt>

Last Call on 6Bone Routing Practice for Informational RFC, 5 mins - Bertrand Buclin
<draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-routing-01.txt>

Categorizing Translators between IPv4 and IPv6, 5 mins - Kazu YAMAMOTO
<draft-ngtrans-translator-00.txt>

Dual Stack Hosts using the "Bump-in-the-Stack" Technique, 10 mins - Kazuaki Tsuchiya 
<draft-ietf-ngtrans-dual-stack-hosts-00.txt>

A SOCKS-based IPv6/IPv4 Translator Architecture, 15 mins - Hiroshi KITAMURA 
<draft-kitamura-socks-ipv6-trans-arch-00.txt>

Manipulating the 6bone registry objects through a web interface, 5 mins - Florent Parent

Filter Policy for the 6bone backbone, 5-10 mins - Rob Rockwell

A Production IPv6 Research & Education Networks Initiative, 5-10 mins, Bob Fink

6bone status report, 5-10 min - Bob Fink/David Kessens

-end

---

From: Hossam Afifi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:13:39 +0100

Bob
 can you reserve for us a slot to describe the dynamic tunneling approach that we
 will mail to the group these days (before friday)

Hossam Afifi & Laurent Toutain

---

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 07:47:34 -0800

> will mail to the group these days (before friday)

Excellent.  You are on the agenda:

	A Dynamic Tunneling Approach, 15 mins - Hossam Afifi & Laurent Toutain

Thanks,

Bob