Subject: (ngtrans) URLs for IPv6 Papers

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:57:11 -0500

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iab-case-for-ipv6-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-nat-implications-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-transparency-00.txt

/jim

---

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:08:01 -0800

NGtrans folk,

Jim Bound just sent this list of very important drafts to the ngtrans list
at my request to seek as much review and comment as possible from the IPv6
community about these topics. Please send your comments to the author(s)
directly.

Thanks,

Bob

===
>From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: (ngtrans) URLs for IPv6 Papers 
>Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:57:11 -0500
>