Subject: (ngtrans) IPv6 Users Mailing List

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Feb 1999 12:53:57 -0500

[Please forward this message to places that might be interested in it.]

A mailing list has been established for early adopters of IPv6 who
need help setting up their IPv6 based networks and network stacks,
connecting to the 6bone, getting applications to work with IPv6 and
similar problems.

The mailing list, [email-masked], may be subscribed to by sending mail 
to [email-masked] with the words "subscribe users" in the body of
the message.

Note that although developers of IPv6 stacks are strongly encouraged
to join the mailing list to help the early adopters, this list is not
intended for discussions of IPv6 stack development issues -- it is
there to help the users of the technology.

Perry

---

From: "Jayakumar Ramalingam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 11:19:31 -0700

I am on vacation from Feb 8,1999 to Feb 26, 1999. Please contact Simon Shao in San Jose (408 967 8009) or Randy Bliss in Provo (801 861 4316).

---

From: "Jayakumar Ramalingam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 11:33:47 -0700

---

From: "Jayakumar Ramalingam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 11:19:31 -0700

---

From: "Jayakumar Ramalingam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 11:47:22 -0700

---

From: "Jayakumar Ramalingam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 11:50:28 -0700

---

From: "Jayakumar Ramalingam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 11:33:47 -0700

---

From: "Jayakumar Ramalingam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 12:01:50 -0700