Subject: (ngtrans) Last Call "Categorizing Translators between IPv4 and IPv6"

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 08:38:25 -0800

NGtrans folk,

I delayed this "last call" until after the Grenoble meeting as time was too
tight, and then was sick much of last week. 

So, a bit delayed, this is a "last call" on Categorizing Translators
between IPv4 and IPv6 for forwarding as Informational (this is definitely
informational as it is not a mechanism, rather a categorizing).

Please reply to the authors or the list before March 1, 1999.

Thanks,

Bob

---
Categorizing Translators between IPv4 and IPv6 

<draft-ietf-ngtrans-translator-01.txt>

K. Yamamoto IIJ Research Laboratory
M. Sumikawa Hitachi, Ltd.

January, 1999
---

---

From: Peter Curran <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 23:08:43 +0000

On re-reading this draft it is pretty clear (IMHO) that this could form the
basis of the much-discussed 'roadmap' document for NGTRANS.  If there is
any agreement for this, perhaps it should be delayed to allow further
amplification of the scenarios and the mechanisms.

Peter Curran

>M. Sumikawa Hitachi, Ltd.
==============================================================
Peter Curran			[email-masked]    http://www.ticl.co.uk
Consultant and Author
PGP key available from http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net:11371 or
ldap://certserver.pgp.com
PubKey Fingerprint =  5F94 D9A9 45EC 40A7 FB24  18BE 9C2E 74D6 E051 7F1F
===============================================================