Subject: (ngtrans) V6 Deployment List is now an Open List

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:25:35 -0500

Folks,

See attached.  It is now an open list.  

/jim

------- Forwarded Message

To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: list is now open
Reply-To: [email-masked]
From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Feb 1999 12:46:03 -0500
Lines: 10

Based on the general sentiment expressed, the list is now open.

Jim, if you could re-mail to the places you just sent mail about
deployment to and tell them to subscribe using [email-masked]
instead of sending to the list (which ends up bouncing to me -- as an
anti-spam feature only subscribed addresses can post), it would be
appreciated.

Perry

------- End of Forwarded Message