Subject: (ngtrans) IETF Minneapolis NGTRANS Meeting Time Frames

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:21:07 -0500

I see the prelim agenda.  We are again getting 4 hours for IPng and only
2 hours for NGTRANS.  I think we need 4 hours for NGTRANS and only 2
Hours for IPng.  But if we do need 4 hours for IPng we still need 4
hours for NGTRANS.

Anyone disagree?

thanks
/jim

---

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:19:48 -0800

Jim,

>Hours for IPng.  But if we do need 4 hours for IPng we still need 4

I have requested an extra 2 hours. If I can't get it I'll hold lunchtime
meetings, or something late night on Tuesday.

Bob

---

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:36:31 -0500

thanks bob.....
/jim