Subject: (ngtrans) draft-ietf-ngtrans-broker-00.txt

From: Guardini Ivano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 17:33:42 +0200

Hi all,

an Internet-Draft describing the IPv6 Tunnel Broker model and its first
implementation is now available on line:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-broker-00.txt>

We (authors) believe the Tunnel Broker is a helpful tool for new users
approaching IPv6, to quickly and easily connect to the 6bone and/or the
6REN, and would like to propose this document to the list asking for both
style and technical content review.
A revised version of this document should become, in our intentions, an RFC
of the most appropriate type in the opinion of the Chairs and the group .

Thanks,
Ivano

---------------------------------------------
Ivano Guardini  CSELT SpA
via G. Reiss Romoli 274  Torino (Italy)
Tel. +39 11 228 5424
Fax. +39 11 228 5069
e-mail: [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------