Subject: (ngtrans) "Toolnet6", the transition tool based on BIS.

From: Kazuaki Tsuchiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:01:18 +0900

IPv6 Folks,

We are happy to announce that new version of our transition tool
is available for free from the following web site:
    http://www.hitachi.co.jp/Prod/comp/ network/pexv6-e.htm

It's a NIC driver, which works as an IPv4/IPv6 self-translator on
your Windows(R) PC and enables IPv6 communication using existing
IPv4 applications.  That is, it provides connectivity of both IPv4
and IPv6 for your Windows(R) PC.

The new version can work with EtherLinkIIIs, in addition to NE2000-
compatible Ethernet adapters' version.

Let's enjoy IPv6 now on your PC!

Thanks.

-- Kazuaki Tsuchiya, Hitachi.

-------------------------------------------------------
Kazuaki Tsuchiya (mailto:[email-masked])
  Hitachi,Ltd. Enterprise Server Division
  Phone: +81-462-35-8268(Dial-in) Fax: +81-462-35-8324

---

From: Kazuaki Tsuchiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:48:08 +0900

>     http://www.hitachi.co.jp/Prod/comp/ network/pexv6-e.htm

Sorry for my mistake. Correct URL is:
     http://www.hitachi.co.jp/Prod/comp/network/pexv6-e.htm

-- Kazuaki Tsuchiya.