Subject: (ngtrans) I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-multi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:56:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Generation Transition Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Multihomed routing domain issues for IPv6 aggregatable
                          scheme
	Author(s)	: F. Dupont
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-multi-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 28-Jun-99
	
This document exposes some issues for multihomed routing domains using
the aggregatable addressing and routing scheme. A routing domain is
multihomed when it uses two or more providers of the upper level. Most
of these issues are not specific to IPv6 but are consequences of the
addressing and routing scheme.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-multi-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-multi-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-multi-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.