Subject: (ngtrans) Back on-line

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:14:21 -0400

Folks,

Please excuse the interruption but wanted to send mail to these two
lists.

Back on-line now.  Thanks to all the messages I got from folks and the
cards in the mail and the phone calls.  Bascially I almost bought the farm 
but cheated the bugger death once again in life, but as always learned more 
respect for these precious moments and breaths.

Great to see all the v6forum members (great job Latiff).

I won't be at Oslo so I will work with Perry if folks want to set up an
Ipv6 deployment meeting?  I will work with my variant co-authors and
colleagues to cover specific areas I have a responsibility to individuals 
and the IETF on to make sure the work gets done at my end, and I will be 
with you in spirit, and will see you again in person at Washington D.C.
at the Nov 99 meeting.   

Lastly I can't possibly respond to all the itsy-bitsy mail msgs I received
with one-off questions so I will assume if its important you will resend the
question.  All told I had 3500 msgs to catch up on from a 7 week period.

/jim