Subject: (ngtrans) Windows FTP client for IPv6.

From: Peter Tattam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:47:57 +1000 (EST)

I have had a request for an FTP client for the windows framework.  Are there
any known IPv6 FTP clients for IPv6 around?  Either console mode or GUI?

Regardless, I will attempt a port of our own FTP client.  This will be win32
console mode app, similar to the MS IPv4 one.

FTP is one of the problem apps that does not translate easily through
bump-in-the-API solutions - at least for our implementation.

Peter
--
Peter R. Tattam                            [email-masked]
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd
Hobart, Australia,  Ph. +61-3-6245-0220,  Fax +61-3-62450210

---

From: Peter Tattam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:51:18 +1000 (EST)

I know have such a client for those interested.  It's undergoing some beta
testing.

Peter

---

From: Dancer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:08:20 +1000

> bump-in-the-API solutions - at least for our implementation.

research.microsoft.com apparently ported a version of ncftp to ipv6
under win32. I believe it's available from their web-site.

D