Subject: (ngtrans) NGtrans last call for draft-ietf-ngtrans-harden-02.txt (correction)

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:20:10 -0700

Apologies for the incorrect subject line on the last call earlier today.
This is not a last call for socks-gateway.

This is an NGtrans working group last call for comments on advancing 
the following document as Informational:

Title : 6Bone Backbone Routing Guildelines
Author(s) : R. Rockell, B. Fink
Filename : draft-ietf-ngtrans-harden-02.txt
Pages : 15
Date : 25-Oct-99

Please send substantive comments to the NGtrans mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors. This last call period will end two
weeks from today on Noember 8, 1999.

This version may be slow to appear on the IETF I-D list as it was just
submitted within the I-D cutoff for Wash DC, thus I have stored it
temporarily on the 6bone/ngtrans web server.

<http://www.6bone.net/ngtrans/draft-ietf-ngtrans-harden-02.html>

Thanks,

Bob