Subject: (ngtrans) Working Group last call for BROKER-02, closes 1 Dec 99

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:33:11 -0800

This is a Working Group last call for BROKER-02, for forwarding to the IESG 
as an Informational RFC:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-broker-02.txt>

Comments of substance to the ngtrans list, mionor edits to the author:

   Guardini Ivano <[email-masked]>

This last call will terminate on 1 Dec 99.

Thanks,

Bob

---

From: "Matt Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:52:12 -0600

Sorry, Bob and authors, but I don't think there's enough material
there to publish as an RFC unless you define the format of the tunnel
parameters returned to the client.  I've been saying for a year now
that there ought to be such a definition and it should be client-
platform independent.  (To preserve the attractive convenience -- and
frightening insecurity -- of sending over a .BAT file or shell
script, the response might be a MIME multipart/alternative.)

				Matt

---

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:01:44 -0800

>script, the response might be a MIME multipart/alternative.)

Duly noted. The authors can respond.

Thanks,

Bob