Subject: (ngtrans) Tokenring

From: Edward Verweij <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:45:24 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

For my company I’m busy with research on IPv6. I always see configurations
with Ethernet. Does anyone have experience with a tokenring network and with
tokering to Ethernet routers and vice versa?

Is the Cisco 2500 and 2600 series capable of upgrading to IPv6? Specially
the 2502, 2513 and 2612.

Thanks,

Edward

__________________________________________________
FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com

---

From: Peter Tattam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:05:05 +1100 (EST)

We have successfully configured a 2511 as a dialin IPv6 access router which
also doubles as our tunnel server through to the rest of the world.

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam                            [email-masked]
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd
Hobart, Australia,  Ph. +61-3-6245-0220,  Fax +61-3-62450210