Subject: (ngtrans) update on NGtrans IETF agenda to add I-D URLs

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 09:52:14 -0800

Here is an update on the 46th IETF NGtrans agenda which just adds I-D URLs.

Bob

===
Tokyo interim meeting IPv6 network Itojun 10 min
no document,presentation only

6PAPA Bob Fink 5 min
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-6papa-00.txt>

6bone hardening Rob Rockell 5 min
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-harden-02.txt> 

Document status Bob Fink 10 min
<http://www.6bone.net/ngtrans/ngtrans_project-status.html>

Transition strategy Alain Durand 15 min
no document,presentation only

6to4 Brian Carpenter 30 min
<<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-03.txt> 

DSTM Jim Bound 15 min dstm-00
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstm-00.txt> 

NAT-PT George Tsirtsis 5 min
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-natpt-07.txt> 

BIS Kazuaki Tsuchiya 5 min
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-bis-00.txt> 

Tunnel broker Ivano Guardini 5 min
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-broker-02.txt> 

Tunnel Setup Marc Blanchet 10 min
no document,presentation only

Transition Document Henk Steenman 10 min introduction-to-ipv6
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-introduction-to-ipv
6-transition-02.txt> 

Categorizing translator Munechika Sumikawa 5 min
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-translator-02.txt> 

-end