Subject: (ngtrans) UNH test in Telluride in March

From: Cyndi Jung <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:40:03 -0800

IPv6 implementors -

The IPv6 Forum is having a series of conferences in various places
around the world.  The first was in Paris in October, the second one
in Berlin in December, and the next one is in the US in March, and
you can blame me that we are having it in Telluride, Colorado.

<http://www.ipv6forum.com>

I want very much to have a UNH test period in conjunction with the
US Summit in Telluride, Colorado, March 13-15 - the test period
would be March 15-17.  I need to work this out with whatever testing
is happening in Connect-a-thon - I need to start this NOW.  Anyone
that is interested should contact me via e-mail as soon as possible.
I have been working with Bill Lenharth on this for a couple of months
now, but I need you guys to show a measureable interest NOW - committment
can come at a later date, but an initial head count for interest is a
critical thing NOW - just respond to this if you even just think it could
happen.

Also, IPv6 has been selected as a showcase technology for the iLabs booth
in the Las Vegas 2000 Networld+Interop.  Perhaps this can drive the focus 
of the UNH testing in Telluride.

Cyndi