Subject: (ngtrans) Re: 6bone Routing Guidelines I-D (HARDEN-03) cleanup for forwarding

From: "Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 14:02:16 MET

=> Up to date informatino about how to join the 6Bone is available on the
=> 6Bone Web site at <http://www.6bone.net>.
=> 
=Isn't true; in particular, the vital link
="draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-registry-01.txt" goes nowhere.  I'd really
=appreciate some accurate informatino (sic) on the precise syntax required
=to make 6BONE objects work!

  Puzzled....
  Have you been a victim of an outdate local or cache copy?
  
  I've pulled the doc from the server only yesterday, and just re-checked,
  the link is working fine, although it points to
  
http://www.ip.qwest.net/~david/6bone/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-registry-02.txt
                                                                       ^^
  But I agree, there are some loose ends, still :-)
  Wilfried.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Wilfried Woeber                :  e-mail: [email-masked]
  Computer Center - ACOnet       :  Tel: +43 1 4277 - 140 33
  Vienna University              :  Fax: +43 1 4277 - 9 140
  Universitaetsstrasse 7         :  RIPE-DB (&NIC) Handle: WW144
  A-1010 Vienna, Austria, Europe :  PGP public key ID 0xF0ACB369
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Common sense requires a common language...
 __________________________________________________________________________

---

From: Peter Bunclark <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:10:35 +0000 (GMT)

>   Have you been a victim of an outdate local or cache copy?
Go to http://www.6bone.net/ and click on ``6bone Registry Documentation''
which takes you to http://www.6bone.net/RIPE-registry.html where there's a
link to 
http://www.es.net/pub/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-registry-01.txt
                                                                        ^^
which is non-existant.
> http://www.ip.qwest.net/~david/6bone/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-registry-02.txt
Ah, great, I can see that document, thanks.  Somebody needs to fix the
broken link, though.
>   But I agree, there are some loose ends, still :-)

Thanks for your help,
	Pete.