Subject: (ngtrans) draft agenda for San Diego IETF49 - 30Oct2000

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:45:15 -0800

NGtrans WG Folk:

Below is a very rough first draft agenda for the ngtrans meeting in San Diego.

Please continue to send your suggested agenda items, or requests to speak 
on specific topics, to the co-chairs (use the cc list above).

For those listed as probabley, but not yet scheduled, please let me hear 
from you or your item will NOT be scheduled.

Thanks,

Bob

========================
IETF49 - San Diego, CA
---
WEDNESDAY, December 13, 2000
0900-1130 Morning Sessions
OPS     ngtrans         Next Generation Transition WG

---
THURSDAY, December 14, 2000
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
OPS     ngtrans         Next Generation Transition WG

===

Agenda

Agenda Bashing

NGtrans Project status - 10 mins, Bob Fink
<http://www.6bone.net/ngtrans/ngtrans_project-status.html>

Guidelines for IPv6 local experiments - 5 Mins, Itojun
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-itojun-ipv6-local-experiment-01.txt>

Dual Stack deployment using DSTM and 6to4 - 10 mins, George Tsirtsis
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-6to4-and-dstm-00.txt>

IPv4 over Mobile IPv6 for Dual Stack nodes - 5 mins, George Tsirtsis
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-v4-over-mipv6-00.txt>

---
Probable topics, but not yet scheduled:

6to4 multicast - x mins, Dave Thaler
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thaler-ngtrans-6to4-multicast-01.txt>

6to4 scaling issues - x mins, Tony Hain
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-6to4-scaling-00.txt>

Tunnels end point in DNS - x mins, Alain Durand
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-tunnel-endpoint-00.txt>

Mime type - x mins, Alain Durand
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-tunnel-mime-type-00.txt>

v6v4compat - x mins, Fred Templin
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ngtrans-v6v4compat-01.txt> 

Hometun - x mins, Francis Dupont
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-hometun-00.txt>

Multicast Translator - x mins, Kazuaki Tsuchiya
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsuchiya-mtp-00.txt>

-end