Subject: (ngtrans) important meeting dates - IETF49

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:16:29 -0800

NGtrans Folk,

Here are the important meeting dates for IETF49.

Please note the 17 November initial document submission cutoff date, and 
the 24 November final submission cutoff date.

Thanks,

Bob

-----------------------
IMPORTANT MEETING DATES
October 2 - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins
October 9 - Registration begins
November 17 - Working Group and BOF scheduling closes at 17:00 ET
November 17 - Internet Draft Cut-off for inital document (-00) submissions
November 24 - Internet-Draft final submission cutoff date at 17:00 ET
December 1 - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cutoff date at 12:00 ET
December 4 - Working Group agendas due date by 17:00 ET
December 6 - Registration Cancellation cutoff date by 17:00 ET
December 10 - 15, 2000 - 49th IETF Meeting
January 12 - Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00 ET
All times are in US Eastern Time