Subject: (ngtrans) draft agenda for San Diego IETF49 - 15Nov2000

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:41:02 -0800

NGtrans WG Folk:

Below is the 15Nov2000 version of the draft agenda for the ngtrans meeting 
in San Diego.

Please continue to send your suggested agenda items, or requests to speak
on specific topics, to the co-chairs (use the cc list above).

For those listed as probabley, but not yet scheduled, please let me hear
from you or your item will NOT be scheduled.

Thanks,

Bob

========================
IETF49 - San Diego, CA
---
WEDNESDAY, December 13, 2000
0900-1130 Morning Sessions
OPS     ngtrans         Next Generation Transition WG

---
THURSDAY, December 14, 2000
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
OPS     ngtrans         Next Generation Transition WG

===

Agenda

Agenda Bashing

NGtrans Project status - 10 mins, Bob Fink
<http://www.6bone.net/ngtrans/ngtrans_project-status.html>

Guidelines for IPv6 local experiments - 5 mins, Itojun
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-itojun-ipv6-local-experiment-01.txt>

Dual Stack deployment using DSTM and 6to4 - 10 mins, George Tsirtsis
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-6to4-and-dstm-00.txt>

IPv4 over Mobile IPv6 for Dual Stack nodes - 5 mins, George Tsirtsis
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-v4-over-mipv6-00.txt>

Extensions to SIIT and DSTM for enhanced routing of inbound packets -
5 mins, Hesham Soliman
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-soliman-siit-dstm-00.txt>

Introducing Mobile IP in IPv4/IPv6 Interconnected networks - 10 mins,
Charles Tsao
<no I-D yet, but based on another existing I-D>

Connecting IPv6 Domains across IPv4 Clouds with BGP - 10 mins, Dirk Oooms
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-ngtrans-bgp-tunnel-00.txt>

v6v4compat - 10 mins, Fred Templin
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ngtrans-v6v4compat-01.txt> 

dstm - 10 mins, Jim Bound
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstm-03.txt>

Inverse lookups for 6to4 addresses - 10 mins, Keith Moore
no I-D yet, but will be either:
<draft-moore-6to4-dns-01.txt> or
<draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-dns-00.txt>

A 6to4 Relay anycast prefix- 10 mins, Christian Huitema
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-6to4anycast-00.txt>

---
Probable topics, but not yet scheduled:

6to4 multicast - x mins, Dave Thaler
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thaler-ngtrans-6to4-multicast-01.txt>

6to4 scaling issues - x mins, Tony Hain
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-6to4-scaling-00.txt>

Tunnels end point in DNS - x mins, Alain Durand
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-tunnel-endpoint-00.txt>

Mime type - x mins, Alain Durand
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-tunnel-mime-type-00.txt>

Hometun - x mins, Francis Dupont
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-hometun-00.txt>

Multicast Translator - x mins, Kazuaki Tsuchiya
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsuchiya-mtp-00.txt>

-end