Subject: Re: (ngtrans) draft ngtrans agenda for San Diego IETF49 - 21Nov00 version

From: Gianluca Capitani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:15:54 +0100 (MET)

Hi Bob,
two I-D in your post on draft agenda (21Nov00 version) for S.Diego IETF49 are missing
in www.ietf.org :

1) Not Found

The requested URL /internet-drafts/draft-tsao-mobileip-dualstack-model-01.txt was not found on this server.
(there is only version -00 of this I-D)

2) Not Found

The requested URL /internet-drafts/draft-tsao-mobileip-alg-00.txt was not found on this server.

Thanks for your attention.
  Best Regards,            Gianluca Capitani

---

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:11:14 -0800

At 04:15 PM 11/22/2000 +0100, Gianluca Capitani wrote:
>The requested URL 
>/internet-drafts/draft-tsao-mobileip-dualstack-model-01.txt was not found 
>on this server.

Often the drafts have just recently been submitted to the I-D editor (as I 
believe these were), thus aren't available yet.

Wait a bit :-)

Thanks,

Bob

---

From: "S. Charles Tsao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 05:17:28 +0800

Dear All,
I submitted "draft-tsao-mobileip-alg-00.txt" several days ago and
"draft-tsao-mobileip-dualstack-model-01.txt"  today. I think they probably
need some more days to process by I-D editors . I am sorry for the late. By
the way, I put copies on the public web site where you can download them. I
hope that will not bring you too much trouble to access the files.
http://www.geocities.com/mobileip_interworking/draft-tsao-mobileip-alg-00.tx
t
http://www.geocities.com/mobileip_interworking/draft-tsao-mobileip-dualstack
-model-01.txt

The two drafts are related to mobile IPv4/mobile IPv6 interworking issues. I
do appreciate for your comments and suggestions. Thanks !!!

Best Regards
S. Charles Tsao

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Fink" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gianluca Capitani" <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 12:11 AM
Subject: Re: (ngtrans) draft ngtrans agenda for San Diego IETF49 - 21Nov00
version