Subject: (ngtrans) final ngtrans agenda for San Diego IETF49

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 07:47:17 -0800

NGtrans WG Folk:

Below agenda I am submitting to the IETF secretariat for the ngtrans 
meeting in San Diego. You can arrange for additional topics by contacting 
any of the chairs, or by asking at the meeting, but your item won't appear 
in the official submitted IETF agenda.

Thanks,

Bob

=========================================
IETF49 - San Diego, CA
---
MONDAY, December 11, 2000
1930-2200 Evening Sessions
OPS     ngtrans         Next Generation Transition WG

---
THURSDAY, December 14, 2000
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
OPS     ngtrans         Next Generation Transition WG

=========================================

Agenda
-----------------------------------------

MONDAY, December 11, 2000
1930-2200

---
Agenda Bashing

NGtrans Project status - 10 mins, Bob Fink
<http://www.6bone.net/ngtrans/ngtrans_project-status.html>

---
6to4 Scaling Issues:

6to4 scaling issues - 10 mins, Tony Hain
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-6to4-scaling-01.txt>

Tunnels end point in DNS - 10 mins, Alain Durand
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-tunnel-endpoint-00.txt>

A 6to4 Relay anycast prefix- 10 mins, Christian Huitema
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-6to4anycast-00.txt>

6to4 multicast - 10 mins, Dave Thaler
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thaler-ngtrans-6to4-multicast-01.txt>

Inverse lookups for 6to4 addresses - 10 mins, Keith Moore
no I-D yet, but will be either:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moore-6to4-dns-01.txt>

---
DSTM related:

dstm - 10 mins, Jim Bound
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstm-03.txt>

Dual Stack deployment using DSTM and 6to4 - 10 mins, George Tsirtsis
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-6to4-and-dstm-01.txt>

Extensions to SIIT and DSTM for enhanced routing of inbound packets -
10 mins, Hesham Soliman
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-soliman-siit-dstm-00.txt>

---
Resolution of SOCKS last call comments from IESG - 10 mins, Alain Durand
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-socks-gateway-05.txt>

-----------------------------------------

THURSDAY, December 14, 2000
1300-1500

---
RIR subTLA Policy Update (if no report given at IPng) - 10 mins, Aain Durand

On overview of the introduction of IPv6 in the Internet- 5 mins, Alain Durand
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-introduction-to-ipv6-transition-04.txt>

Transitioning a backbone ISP to IPv6 - 10 mins, Randy Bush

Hometun - 10 mins, Francis Dupont
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-hometun-01.txt>

Mime type - 5 mins, Alain Durand
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-tunnel-mime-type-00.txt>

Introducing Mobile IP in IPv4/IPv6 Interconnected networks - 10 mins, 
Charles Tsao
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsao-mobileip-alg-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsao-mobileip-dualstack-model-01.txt>

IPv4 over Mobile IPv6 for Dual Stack nodes - 10 mins, George Tsirtsis
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-v4-over-mipv6-00.txt>

Guidelines for IPv6 local experiments - 5 mins, Itojun
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-itojun-ipv6-local-experiment-01.txt>

Connecting IPv6 Domains across IPv4 Clouds with BGP - 10 mins, Dirk Oooms
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-ngtrans-bgp-tunnel-00.txt>

v6v4compat - 10 mins, Fred Templin
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ngtrans-v6v4compat-01.txt>

-end