Subject: (ngtrans) 6to4anycast fineshes last call, ready for IESG forwarding as PS

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 12:22:22 -0800

NGtrans Folk:

Christian's 6to4 anycast draft passed wg last call for IESG forwarding (as 
PS) with two minor comments (Bradner's comment repreated below, and Moore's 
which appeared on the ngtrans list) which he has addressed in his personal 
draft -01, which is now entered as ngtrans draft -00:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4anycast-00.txt>

I will forward this new version to the IESG Wednesday, so please ask 
Christian any questions you may have about this new draft.

Thanks,

Bob

===
From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>

... you should not ask for a specific
length assignemnt - you should point out that you need addresses that
will pass through the prefix filters that ISPs have and let the IANA/RIRs
figure out what specific addresses to provide (they have swamp space
for example which is in the form of /24s)
...
===