Subject: (ngtrans) RFC2765 (SIIT) implementations

From: Geoffrey Hilton Crompton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:52:27 +1100

Does anyone know of any implementations of SIIT that are under an open
licence? I know there is that natpt code in the KAME stack, but I'm playing 
around with translating packets for a project, and I don't want the extra
things that natpt does, such as with the prefix, and the consequential
re-calculation of checksums. I'm also having a lot of trouble understanding
how the whole natpt_trans.c all works together.
  So if anyone knows of any implementations of rfc2765, that would be very 
useful.

  Thanks,
-- 
Geoff Crompton - Duty Programmer RMIT Computer Science
RMIT Student: Bach Communication Engineering/Bach Computer Science
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:11:06 +0900

>  So if anyone knows of any implementations of rfc2765, that would be very 

	if my understanding is correct, SIIT do require some extra things,
	in end node... (normal end node cannot use some of the protocols
	over SIIT)  see section 5 and 6 on the RFC.

itojun