Subject: (ngtrans) Request for Agenda Items for Minneapolis NGtrans Sessions

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:03:36 -0800

The NGtrans working group has been tentatively scheduled for two sessions 
at the Minneapolis IETF.  They are:

         Monday, March 19 at 1300-1500 PM
         Thursday, March 22 at 1300-1500 PM

Please send us requests for agenda items.

When we put together the agenda we will give priority to current working 
group projects, then old individual submissions, and last to new individual 
submissions and status reports.

Alain Durand / Bob Fink/ Tony Hain
NGtrans Chairs

---

From: "Sean Lin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:01:53 +1300

If I want to submit and internet draft for this ngtrans working group, what
is the normal procedure that I have to go through to get my submission
reviewed first? Do I just post my draft to this mailing list?

Regards,
Sean Lin

---

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 05:30:30 -0800

Sean,

At 10:01 PM 2/13/2001 +1300, Sean Lin wrote:
>If I want to submit an internet draft for this ngtrans working group, what

Only personal drafts can get published thru the I-D editor without working 
group chair approval, i.e., drafts cannot become a wg draft without 
approval. If you want an idea of what your draft's prospects are to become 
a wg project you can send it to the list or to the chairs directly.

Bob