Subject: (ngtrans) I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:37:53 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Generation Transition Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol 
                          (ISATAP)(Formerly: Connecting IPv6 Nodes within IPv4 
                          Sites)
	Author(s)	: F. Templin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 23-Mar-01
	
This document specifies a method for connecting IPv6 hosts and
routers (nodes) within predominantly IPv4-based sites. This method is
based on an IPv6-IPv4 compatibility aggregatable global unicast
address format (described herein) that embeds the IPv4 address of a
node within the EUI-64 format interface identifier of an IPv6
address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.