Subject: (ngtrans) TR: I-D ACTION:draft-krampell-v6transition-interaction-00.txt

From: BAUDOT Alain FTRD/DMI/CAE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:28:27 +0100

Hi all,

I forward below a draft  about transition mechanisms interaction.
Thanks for your comments.

Alain Baudot.
______________________________________________________________________
Alain Baudot
France Telecom R&D DMI/SIR	   e-mail :[email-masked]
42 rue des coutures         
BP 6243                    Phone :	+33 2 31 75 94 27
14066 CAEN CEDEX       	   Fax :	+33 2 31 73 56 26

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Envoyé : mardi 27 février 2001 12:52
Objet : I-D ACTION:draft-krampell-v6transition-interaction-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Interaction of transition mechanisms
	Author(s)	: M. Krampell et al.
	Filename	: draft-krampell-v6transition-interaction-00.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 26-Feb-01
	
This document discusses interaction of transition mechanisms that
can be involved in a communication between two end-points. Various
transition mechanisms are defined to solve single transition issues.
They are supposed to be used once along the path of a single
communication. During the transition phase disparate network
architecture will introduce multiple transition mechanisms in
different ways. It will not be possible to predict the number and
the nature of the transition mechanisms that can be encountered
along the path of a communication. This memo aims to identify cases
where multiple transition mechanisms can be involved, and what can
be the interaction effects between them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krampell-v6transition-interaction-
00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-krampell-v6transition-interaction-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-krampell-v6transition-interaction-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:50:20 +0100