Subject: (ngtrans) DRAFT ngtrans agenda 1 March 2001

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 14:32:39 -0800

NGtrans Folk:

Enclosed is the draft ngtrans agenda for our meetings in Minneapolis. We 
will be meeting twice:

MONDAY, March 19, 2001
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
OPS	ngtrans		Next Generation Transition WG

THURSDAY, March 22, 2001
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
OPS	ngtrans		Next Generation Transition WG
---

Please let me know of any changes/additions/deletions to the agenda.

Thanks,

Bob

=========
Wednesday

---
ngtrans project status report - Bob Fink, 5 mins

---
DSTM Update - Jim Bound, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstm-04.txt>

---
6to4 Well Known Address - Alain Durand, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-6to4-well-known-address-00.txt>

---
Status of 6to4Anycast processing - Tony Hain, 5 mins

---
Status of 6to4-multicast last call - Dave Thaler, 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-multicast-00.txt>

---
Using a Single IPv4 Global Address in DSTM - Myung-Ki Shin, 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-dstm-single-ipv4-00.txt>

---
Status of IPv6 DNS Operational Needs sub-wg - Alain Durand, 15 mins

---
Dual Stack Hosts using "Bump-in-the-API" (BIA) - Seungyun Lee, 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sylee-bia-00.txt>

========
Thursday

---
"Short term NAT requirements for IPv6 transition - Christian Huitema, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-natreq4ipv6-00.txt>

---
MIME TYPE Definition for Tunnels (MIMETYPE) - Alain Durand, 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-tunnel-mime-type-01.txt>

---
Integration of three drafts on IPv6 Mobility for a dual-stack model- Tsao & 
Tsirtsis, 10 mins
Mobility Support for IPv4 and IPv6 Interconnected Networks based on 
Dual-Stack Model
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsao-mobileip-dualstack-model-01.txt>
Routing Optimization for Mobile IPv4/Mobile IPv6 Interworking
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsao-mobileip-00.txt>
IPv4 over Mobile IPv6 for Dual Stack nodes
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-v4-over-mipv6-00.txt>

---
An IPv6/IPv4 Multicast Translator based on IGMP/MLD Proxying (MTP) - 
Kazuaki Tsuchiya, 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsuchiya-mtp-00.txt>

---
A Guide to the Introduction of IPv6 in the IPv4 World (TRANSITION) - Alain 
Durand, 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-introduction-to-ipv6-transition-05.txt>

---
-end